(image via dreòlan‘s Flickr)
Big props to A Magician Named Gob for providing the inspiration for this week’s themes!
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009
Time: 8PM – 11PM
Location: Park Street Tavern
Street: 501 N Park St
City: Columbus, Ohio
SPECIAL PROMOTION: If you RSVP for trivia on Facebook by 5 PM Monday (9/21), I will buy you a PBR at Trivia.
**I will not buy a PBR for everyone on your team. Just one per RSVP on Facebook. Make sense?
More details and RSVP here.
Facebook group (get weekly invites) here.
Questions after the jump.
1. Coming up in Columbus
2. Cult of Personality (Kim Jong Il, Stalin)
3. Patrick Swayze action movies (read: not Ghost)
4. Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
5. Film quote (audio)
6. James Thurber, teamtim, and other famous graduates of Columbus Public Schools
7. Cult classic movies (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
8. Most badass US Presidents
9. Television theme song (audio)
10. Classic Nikelodeon shows
11. Actual cults (Heaven’s Gate, Branch Davidians, Jonestown)
13. One hit wonders (audio)
14. Beards, boobs and board games.
15. Matt Groening