(from darkmatter‘s Flickr stream)
I have a sneaking suspicion that 80% of the people that come to trivia every week are either there to get a free PBR, or to fight off the Monday blues. For the other 20%, here’s a random trivia generator based on Wikipedia’s random article generator.
Quizipedia chooses ten random articles (I cam across Lesbian Utopia once, so you know it’s random), and give you 60 seconds to guess the definitions. So if you, my favorite 20% of trivia-goers, need something to tide you over until Monday, check it out.
Originally found on WOOT!